satu fenomena baru dalam arena blogawan. followers itu hanya ilusi mainan di petang hari melambatkan proses berdikari hingga kita jadi lupa diri. kami menulis dengan penuh passion dan ilmiah.
 

November 30, 2011

Different

World. I have never expected you to be this cruel. All the good things I heard about you from mum's nursery rhyme wasn't true. How could you?

All right readers , perhaps I have been carried away.All thanks to this avant-garde film - Arranged.


Okay this film is great splendid wonderful awesome but most importantly this film has passion ! I'm not an established film critic but I got to say that this fine of art really unfolds the idea of integrity in between different religions , in this case Islam and Judaism. Okay I think that's pretty good enough to tease you guys. Recommended to all , especially fellow comrades :
Tukang karut Tuan Besar YC Ahmad Kassim


notanoti: maaf komrad , gua tau gua tau kali ni tak deep!maaf sekali lagi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
KUCAR-KACIR © 2011 DheTemplate.com & Main Blogger. Supported by Makeityourring Diamond Engagement Rings

You can add link or short description here